2017 Philippe Milan & Fils Pommard

Year: 2017
Appellation: Cote de Beaune
Country: France
Red Wine
Alcohol by Volume: 13.0%
Price :
$39.95

DARE I SAY BURGUNDY BARGAIN!! VERY TRUE!!

Winery Notes:
100% Pinot Noir. Aged in French Oak (25% new). Well-structured and reminiscent of a Volnay. Long & juicy finish; decant before serving. 90% of their production is sold in France, leaving only 10% for export. The winery is run by owner and winemaker Karl Milan, who took over the family estate in 2001. Philippe Milan, Karl’s grandfather, founded the winery in the 1950’s. Shows the purity and finesse of the 2017 vintage, and a great price for Pommard.